Enrollment & Tuition
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on Feb. 1.
- School Year Immunization
- Meal Charge Policy
- Campus Withdrawal/Transfer
- Multiple Student Discount
- Early Payment Credit
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
2021-2022 Tuition Rates
| St. Francis Xavier
| Pre-K 3
M-F half day
| Middle School**
| Middle School**
| High School**
* The Xavier tuition listed above covers up to 8.5 credits. Summer School classes will have a separate fee and would be payable at the time of registration. There are additional charges for dual credit college courses.
** Please note that additional fees may be charged throughout the year for participation in specific classes or school-sponsored activities. Please see the Student Participation Fee Schedule for specific fee information.
2021-2022 Student Participation Fees
Participation fees are applied to your family’s Smart Tuition account and are due when billed. For example, a fall athletic program would be billed in fall and a spring athletic program would be billed in spring.
|Fine Arts||Grades 4-8||Grades 9-12|
|Athletics (Per Sport)||Grades 5-8||Grades 9-12|
|Dance Team/ Cheer||$65||$180|
|Football||Fox Valley Saints Fees||$180|
|Hockey - See Fox Cities Stars||NA||FCS Fees|
|Other||Grades 5-8||Grades 9-12|
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of student participation programs. Other fees may apply.
* Fee covers costs through state activities only. If the club advances to Nationals and/or Worlds, students will be responsible for travel and related expenses. Scholarships may be available. Consult with the building principal.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System recognizes the individual who registered the student and signed the Financial Responsibility Form as the financially responsible party unless another individual assumes financial responsibility for the student via written notice. One individual or one married couple must be identified as the responsible party for each student.
Summary of Billing Policies & Practices
Please review these policies prior to submitting registration materials. Questions/comments can be directed to Tom Candell, Vice President of Finance and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 735-9380.
Please note that additional fees may be charged throughout the year for participation in specific classes or school-sponsored activities.