Tours, Shadowing, & Events
Come take a peek at what makes Xavier Catholic Schools such a special place! We provide parents with tours, current family contacts, and the chance to speak with prospective teachers and principals to give them a better perspective of the school.
Many parents also like to attend system open houses, information nights, or even have their son or daughter shadow for a day. There are many opportunities to get acquainted with a particular campus.
To schedule a tour at any of our campuses or to receive information, you may contact Admissions at 920-735-9380, or Admissions@xaviercatholicschools.org.
Learn About The Xavier Xperience at one of our upcoming events!
- Peek Into Pre-K events - Jan. 23, 2020 - 6:00-7:30pm
- Songs, Stories and Fun! Held monthly during the school year at both elementary campuses
Xavier Middle School
- 4th Grade Day - Dec. 2, 2019
- Parent Preview Night - Jan. 2, 2020
Xavier High School
- Preview Night - Oct. 14, 2019
- 7th Grade Day - Oct. 30, 2019
- Freshman Registration Nights - Jan. 27 & 28, 2020
All are welcome!
RSVP (requested but not required) to Admissions@xaviercatholicschools.org or by phone to 920-735-9380.